Sea Glass Beach Bungalow
Our bedrooms are equipped with USB charging ports on the nightstands, smart TVs, comfy mattresses, and multiple pillow options so you can find the one that’s just right for you. Our living area includes a 65” smart TV and games and puzzles for those rare rainy days or after-dinner entertainment.
Golf courses, basketball courts, tennis courts, horseshoes, bocce ball, and a playground are all on the same block as the home.
We love getting to share our home and the Florida Keys with others and know it will be a place you will want to return to year after year! If there is anything we can do to make your stay special, please let us know.
Key Colony Beach Pass
We have provided our Cabana Club passes to you our renters to be used during your stay. The 6 passes are located on the orange lanyard on the side of the refrigerator.
To use the passes take them to the front desk at the Cabana Club Beach Hotel & Resort front desk. Present the passes. The Cabana Club staff will proved 1 wrist band for each of the 6 passes. Additional day passes may be available for purchase from Cabana Club. The staff at Cabana Club will retain our beach passes. Before checkout, return to the front desk at Cabana Club and retrieve the passes. Return the lanyard and beach passes to the refrigerator where you found them.
Failure to return the beach passes to the refrigerator will result in a fee of $100.
Cabana Club is located 0.4 miles from the house, walk, drive your car, or ride the bikes. You will have access to the beach, pool and hot tub. Chairs and umbrellas are first come first served. Cabana Club is right next to Havana Jacks restaurant. Walk right through the gate from Cabana Club and place your food or drink order to go in the tiki at Havana Jacks!
351 E Ocean Dr., Key Colony Beach, FL 33051
Seating for 8 with additional 4 at the bar
Policy and Notes
Payment Schedule – 100% due at the time of booking.
Damage Deposit – A pre-authorization of $500 is due 2 days before arrival and released 7 days after departure.
Cancellation Policy –Guest receives full refund, if cancellation occurs more than 120 days before arrival; No refunds within 120 days of arrival.
– Key Colony only allows rentals of 7+ days. We cannot accept any reservation requests shorter than 7 days. If you wish to stay less than 7 days you would still need to make a reservation for 7 days.
– Weekly stays are from Saturday to Saturday.
– If early check-in or late check-out is needed, additional fees may apply.
– Outdoor security cameras are on premises for guest and owner safety. Disabling or tampering with cameras will result in immediate cancellation of stay without refund.
– Bringing your boat? One trailer is permitted on the property. Sea Glass is not located on a canal. The nearest boat launch is at 12648 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL.
– Since we offer our guests self-check-in, a government-issued photo ID is required at the time of booking. The guest reserving the property must be staying at the property (no third-party reservations).
– no pets are allowed. If pets are viewed on-premises an additional charge of $300 per night will be charged.